Terms & Conditions
- In these terms, “we”, “us”, “our”, “Thisshouldhelp.com”, “thisshouldhelp.com”, or “thisshouldhelp” refers to thisshouldhelp.com. “You” or “your” refers to you as the user of our “members only” section for access to our services that we are offering to you.
- These terms include an arbitration clause & a waiver of your right to participate in a class action or representative lawsuit. Any and all occurrences that may arise from use of thisshouldhelp.com will be governed by the laws/rules/regulations of the State of New Jersey.
- We may modify these terms & conditions, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on our website. These changes do not affect rights and/or obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of modified terms & conditions will be subject to the terms and conditions in effect at the time of your use. Please review these terms & conditions periodically for changes.
- If you object to any provision(s) of these terms and conditions or any subsequent modifications to these terms and conditions or become dissatisfied with our website in any way, shape, or form, your only recourse is to immediately cancel your account & terminate use of the “member’s only” section of the website.
- ***THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL LEGAL SERVICE, NOR ARE ANY CLAIMS MADE THAT THIS IS TO BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH. FOR PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE, CONTACT A LOCAL ATTORNEY AND/OR FUNERAL HOME DIRECTOR.***
- ***NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.***
- You, the client, are responsible for keeping all contact information current and up-to-date (yours & beneficiary(ies)).
- You, the client, are responsible for making sure that payment method is current & up-to-date.
- Billing takes place on the day of sign up and keeps the account active for 365 days from the date of signing up (366 days during a leap year) (date of sign up = the calendar day that client signs up for service between the hours of 12:00am up until 11:59pm EST of said calendar day).
- Annual subscription will be re-billed and processed 15 calendar days prior to the end of the current billing subscription cycle (e.g.- 350 days from the initial billing during a regular year and 351 days from the initial billing during a leap year) and will continue to be re-billed annually 15 calendar days prior to the end of the billing subscription period until the client cancels the account of the account becomes inactive by default (client dies).
- You, the client, verify that you and your beneficiary (ies) are all aged 18 years or older at the time that you sign up for this service.
- If it is determined that you, the client, are not 18 years of age or older, the account will be deleted from the system and all of their information will be purged.
- If it is determined that your beneficiary is not 18 years of age or older, said beneficiary will be deleted from the client’s account and you, the client, will be notified that you have 5 business days to update your account to add a beneficiary aged 18 years or older or your account will be deleted and all of your information will be purged from the system. (The
5 business days will begin the following business day that the
notification is sent out. Business day is any day Monday –
Friday excluding any and all national holidays. The end of this
5-business day period will be at 11:59pm EST on the day as
- If you, the client, have multiple beneficiaries and it is determined that one of said beneficiaries is not 18 or older, said beneficiary will be deleted from the client’s account. We will then notify you, the client, of this action, but no further action will be necessary on your part (you will have the option of changing your beneficiary(ies) at any time).
- The refund policy stated will be in effect if any of the actions in the above 3 paragraphs take place as the system will not accept a client or beneficiary that is not aged 18 years or older, hence, no refunds will be given at all.
- Thisshouldhelp.com takes no responsibility for server downtime as it is completely out of our control.
- In the event the server will become unavailable for some sort of scheduled maintenance, we will make every effort to notify you via email, but can accept no liability for its unavailability.
- You, the client, must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website and, in particular, must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
- You, the client, are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any e-mail verification.
- The contents of this website, including all rights vested in the names and logos, are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. All products and logos mentioned in this website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners. You, the client, may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from this website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software from the “member’s only” section without prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
- You, the client, are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use this website and is compatible with this website.
- You, the client, acknowledge & understand that thisshouldhelp.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from this website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- You, the client, are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Disclaimer: thisshouldhelp.com is not a lawyer or a law firm and does not engage in the practice of law or provide legal advice or legal representation. All information, software, services, and comments provided on the site are for informational and self-help purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions.